Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Toyota Emirates Drifting Team secures 2nd place in round 6 of Drift UAE

In the final round of this season’s Drift UAE held at Yas Marina Circuit, Toyota Emirates Drifting Team, represented by Ahmed Al Ameri, grabbed 2nd place after an amazing display of poise and tyre smoke in front of hundreds of UAE drifting fans.

Al Ameri describing his performance said, “Tonight’s competition was amazing and the fans’ continuous encouragement made it even greater. My practice runs were fantastic meaning I qualified in top position, with a large margin, and went directly to the semi-finals. An unavoidable error in the final round prevented me from getting the 1st place I was striving for but I’m delighted with 2nd position today and finishing 4th in the overall championship. Ending the season on a high note will definitely give Toyota EDT a push for the next season with our Toyota 86.”

No comments: